Thursday 24 September 2020

 

Even though the rules are getting stricter I am pleased to say that I am getting out and about more these days. I’m going to my ballet lessons and I am meeting up with my Spanish Group each week, both with restricted numbers and safe-distancing of course! At the moment I’m not sure whether I can continue holding my fortnightly Writers’ Group.

I finished my memoirs (for family reading only) and sent out copies to far-flung family members. Of course, as soon as the book was finished I remembered lots of things I should have included. Isn’t that always the way?

I'm using this time to market my books because I have stumbled on a writer's block with my current novel even though I've already written 60,000 words. With the help of my daughter, I’ve been busy designing my Instagram logo and we’ve taken lots of photos of my novels in all sorts of weird and wonderful places. 


Finally, please catch up with the next episode of ‘Footprints on my Doorstep’ which I am putting on my Blog right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment